About the Contest
The contest will be held July 25th-August 6 just as the title said.
What is the contest? I'm so glad you asked. The contest is a contest for to help spread the word about us, as well as just to have some crazy fun.
Okay, that still doesn't tell me what it is, it just tell me who's it for. Right. . .I will be giving those who participate in the contest a scenario. They then have to write, draw or whatever the scenario or what you think would happen after.
Who can participate? Those who are members of so you may join and participate in this contest as well as others that we will be having.
Tell me more!! Alright, I want you to have fun so you can put in your own character and be as creative and crazy as you want. The only thing is the art or literature needs to be following the scenario.
How will it be judged? Good question!! There are three judges and we will be breaking it into two categories: Literature and Art, also if you draw or write whatever you think happens after the scenario let us know that that is what you did.
What are the prizes? One will be a DA subscription for first place. . .for how long I don't know yet, second place will have something else. Also literature and Art will be judged seperately and given prizes seperatly. (I cannot spell. . .. )
Rules? Ah yes those.
1. You may only enter one category and can have only one entry.
2. You must be apart of the
3. It must be PG-13 (As in please no naked people *shivers*)
4. No nudity, excessive gore, erotic stuff and so forth (AKA keep it clean.)
5. It must be your own work, do not "borrow" others.
6. You must tell us you are entering before the scenario is given.
7. Once your art or story is done let us know, we will add you to a specific journal and put a link to your artwork.
8. Judging will not take place until Aug. 7. Winners will be announced Aug. 9th.